Thank you for selecting HertsProCarpet.Cleaning to professionally deep clean your carpets/upholstery.
I want you to have the best and safest experience with the least amount of inconvenience possible. The following are some guidelines on how you can help me carry out best practices.
• Any room that requires our cleaning service will need to be free from personal items such as children’s toys, breakables, collectibles small tables, and chairs. If large items are to be moved for cleaning underneath, they should be free of any breakables, lamps, etc.,
• I assuming the environment has been free from any possible coronavirus infection and if this is the case, we will proceed to vacuum the area using an upright with HEPA filters to reduce the opportunity of redistributing particulate.
• If it is convenient for you, I would appreciate being able to park our van close to the door in your driveway or parking immediately outside if at all possible. This will help us with the amount of equipment required to bring into your home for the cleaning experience.
• If a child is going to be present in the home during the cleaning, I require an adult of 18 plus to be present during the cleaning services also.
• I would appreciate it if you could take steps to secure floor-length curtains on the windowsill or curtain tracks using coat hangers prior to our arrival. This procedure prevents the fabric from directly contacting damp carpets during cleaning procedures.
• Working to the government guidelines it will be necessary to remain two meters apart at all times. So if this is the room you would normally isolate to? Then it is suggested that another room should be chosen to enable everyone to comply with the guidelines.
• Any equipment that is used in your home will have been sanitized prior to being brought into the home.
• We will be wearing appropriate PPE which will usually be nitrile gloves, a mask, and overshoes at a minimum.
• I would ask that anyone staying in the property will remain in a separate room to where we are cleaning or perhaps you might want to venture out so as to ensure we all continue with our social distancing.
• During the pre‐cleaning inspection, please tell me the technician about any cleaning concerns that you may have, particularly those regarding spots or stains. I am trained in specialised spotting procedures and can evaluate soils and make appropriate recommendations.
• I will wipe all touchpoints with a sanitiser. As indeed all carpets and furnishings will be Post-treated with a sanitiser which has been approved to European standard EN14476:2013 + A2:2019. Killing up to 99.9999% of microbes and coronaviruses including SARS– COV2 which causes theCOVID 19 illness.
• Hopefully you will understand that I may turn down the offer of tea/coffee etc.,
• I encourage card or BACs payments.
• Everything we are doing is to safeguard you, your family, and the safety of all. Please let us know of any concerns you may have.
• It is important that all people and pets are kept away from the areas being cleaned and treated both during the cleaning process and during the drying process. If someone in your home is feeling ill, we encourage you to contact us and re-schedule the cleaning for a later date.
©intellectual property – HertsProCarpet.Cleaning