- Carpet Cleaning
- Stain Protection
- Urine Treatment
- Rug Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Mattress Cleaning
- Stain Removal
Available within a 10 miles radius of Ware, Hertfordshire for any sized job potentially above 32 m² (344 ft²)
- Specialist carpet cleaning service provider
- Deep clean
- Fast drying
All wet cleanable carpets, including:
Best obtainable results guaranteed!
- Protects against spillages
- Protects against stains and re-soiling
- Can be applied to new carpets and upholstery or freshly cleaned carpets and wet cleanable upholstery
- 12-month guarantee
- UV urine stain detection
- Bacteria and stain removal
- Pet & people friendly
- Removes odours at the source
- Localised removal means minimal disruption in your home.
- Removes UV dye on polyester and polypropylene
- Molecularly dis-assembles urine on contact
- Rug cleaning in situ at clients properly.
Please get in touch to help me identify your specific upholstery cleaning requirements.
Fabric content varies hugely with upholstery, it is essential to identify the fibre content for suitability before proceeding with cleaning.
Not all fabrics are wet cleanable.
Please enquire for more inforamtion
See stain removal information page for more infomation.
All carpet cleaning methods available
- No soaking wet carpets
- No shrinkage, stretching, dye migration, or colour bleed
- No rapid re-soiling
- 100% natural, plant-based cleaning solutions available!
Absolutely no GIMMICKS! Just professionally cleaned carpets by one of the UK’s leading carpet cleaning technicians.
All carpet cleaning is;
Compliant with PAS 86:2008
Code of practice
Regular professional carpet cleaning can extend the life of your carpet by up to 4 times!
(DIY carpet cleaning will void any existing warranty)
HertsProCarpet.Cleaning only uses suitable cleaning solutions that have been specifically developed for the following carpet fibre types and construction.
- Nylon – Including next generation stain resistant Nylon
- Wool (woven/tufted)
Every job begins with a pre-inspection to ensure the best achievable results!
Watch this short video to find out more
Gold Standard Carpet Cleaning Method
The Gold Standard
- WoolSafe® Service Provider
- CleanSeal® Fibre Care Specialist
The most effective deep cleaning method, however overwetting can cause BIG problems!
Using a certified trained and insured specialist will avoid this, and ensure Rapid Drying Times!
Hot Water Extraction (HWE), also known as Steam Cleaning is best carried out by a trained professional, not doing so will void any carpet warranty you may have.
Also Available– 100% Plant-Based Eco Steam-Clean!
Good Results, Fast Drying
Low Moisture Cleaning
- Encapsulation Cleaning
- Dry Foam/Shampoo
- Absorbent Pad Cleaning
provides a relatively deep clean in combination with the benefits of fast drying.
Also Available – 100% Plant-Based Eco Low Moisture Clean!
Maintenance Clean/Problem Solver
Absorbent powders – A powder impregnated with a cleaning solvent is brushed into the carpet and allowed to dry. The powder is then vacuumed up.
This method is recommended for well-maintained carpets, specialty carpets such as Sisal/Sea-Grass, viscose, or where it is essential for a quick turnaround with drying times.
Best results on heavily soiled carpets
Dual-Process – Combines rotary shampoo method with wet-extraction.
This system is best suited to heavily soiled carpets that have not been regularly maintained and require remedial/restoration cleaning.